Promaplast srl presents GREENPLAST, a new exhibition/convention dedicated to materials, technologies, and converting processes for plastics and rubber, with a strong emphasis on environmental sustainability, recovery and recycling of materials, and energy efficiency.
Illustrate and promote the sustainability of a versatile and key material in daily consumption: plastic. This is the motivation for GREENPLAST, a new exhibition and convention responding to the need to describe and share best practices in the plastics industry to benefit the environment.
From May 3rd to 6th 2022, Fiera Milano will host the entire plastics and rubber industry in Rho-Pero in an event dedicated to innovative solutions to boost environmental sustainability, energy efficiency, options for Reducing-Reusing-Recycling, and progress towards a circular economy. Companies in the industry have been investing in these areas for years, leading the way as dynamic market players.
GREENPLAST, organized by Promaplast srl, will allow all interested operators – Italian and non-Italian – to evaluate plastics and rubber processing technologies and the new Industry 4.0 paradigm with an emphasis on the Made-in-Italy, which has stood out all over the world for its hi-tech solutions ever since the awakening of an environmental awareness (many years ago and especially in the more developed countries).
The leading Italian and international companies will have the chance to show their innovative solutions for environmental sustainability in the halls of the fairgrounds:
The whole range of products is represented in GREENPLAST exhibits areas:
- Injection moulding, extrusion, blow moulding, thermoforming and welding machines, machines for foam, reactive and reinforced resins
- Molds and dies, laboratory control and test equipment, ancillary equipment for plastics and rubber processing, additive manufacturing, rapid prototyping, synthesizing, modelling softwares
- Machines for secondary processing, finishing, decorating, marking and plastics packaging, as downstream equipment
- Machines and equipment for the plastics and rubber recovery and recycling
- Polymers, biodegradable and compostable polymers, mechanically and chemicals recycled polymers, lower carbon footprint and circular polymers, obtained from sustainable raw materials, biomass and chemical recycling
- Suppliers of semi-finished or finished products, suppliers of custom processing services, suppliers of consultancy services and organizations for the plastics and rubber industry.
GREENPLAST will feature an international conference, hosting world renowned speakers who will discuss key issues relating to the trade fair: environmental sustainability and the circular economy, especially as they relate to packaging and plastic products.