- ASSOFOODTEC / Espresso Coffee Machines Manufacturers – UCIMAC
- UCIMU-SISTEMI PER PRODURRE
- ASSOFOODTEC / Italian Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturers' Association
- ASSOFOODTEC / Italian Food Processing Equipment Manufacturers' Association - UCMA
- ASSOFOODTEC / Gelato Machines, Shop Fittings and Equipment Manufacturers – ACOMAG
- ASSOFOODTEC / Meat processing Equipment Manufacturers – COMACA
- ASSOFOODTEC / Association of Manufacturers of Food Slicers, Mincing Machines and Similar Equipment
- ASSOCIAZIONE ITALIANA MARMOMACCHINE
EmTech MIT Technology Review Conference 2016
To watch the October 18th, 2016 ITA luncheon conference video click here
For 116 years, MIT Technology Review is the oldest and most established educational media provider in the United States.
Its activities have identified the most important new technologies and deciphering their practical impact. Since 1999 the EmTech Conference has gathered the leading experts in the areas of technology, engineering, academic, startup, and management communities to provide insight into the innovations that shape the world and global business. As part of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MIT Technology is the leading organizer of such events.
To highlight the Italian Offer to the US manufacturing marketplace which represents over 24+% of Italy’s exports to the US, the Italian Trade Agency conducted a high-level advertising and promotion element found in its partnership this year with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and its publication MIT Technology Review Magazine via the conference program.
Italian panelists for the October 18th Luncheon Panel were:
Michele Scannavini, President ITA – Italian Trade Agency
Stefano Domenicali, CEO Lamborghini
Alberto Sacchi, Board Member, FEDERMACCHINE
For more details, contact the Italian Trade Agency Chicago Office at 312.670.4360 or info [at] italtradeusa.com (subject: Inquire%20on%20Emtech%202016%20Conference%20via%20Machines%20Italia%20)