- ASSOFOODTEC / Espresso Coffee Machines Manufacturers – UCIMAC
- UCIMU-SISTEMI PER PRODURRE
- ASSOFOODTEC / Italian Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturers' Association
- ASSOFOODTEC / Italian Food Processing Equipment Manufacturers' Association - UCMA
- ASSOFOODTEC / Gelato Machines, Shop Fittings and Equipment Manufacturers – ACOMAG
- ASSOFOODTEC / Meat processing Equipment Manufacturers – COMACA
- ASSOFOODTEC / Association of Manufacturers of Food Slicers, Mincing Machines and Similar Equipment
- ASSOCIAZIONE ITALIANA MARMOMACCHINE
Machines Italia & Plant Magazine Recognize Canadian Manufacturers For Their Contributions To The COVID-19 Fight
When COVID-19 struck in early March, the Canadian industry was called upon to join the fight against the pandemic and offer support through the creation of PPE, sanitizers, ventilators, and other innovative devices.
Plant Magazine, Canadian Manufacturing Daily, and EP&T Magazine have been covering these developments daily. Canadian manufacturers quickly pivoted to produce products that would help stem the spread of the virus and their efforts deserve to be recognized.
Manufacturers’ achievements include developing PPE to protect frontline workers; developing products to assist the sick, to accelerate testing and to protect all Canadians; and developing innovations that will have lasting impact post-pandemic.
Manufacturers and their workforces are among the heroes who have battled the spread of COVID-19, and we are going to recognize them with a virtual gala event on September 17, 2020, at 11 AM EST.