Officina Meccanica Cesare Triulzi business history dates back to 1952. Its factory based in Limbiate (near Milan), now employs 50 people working in a 10,000 sq. m area (4,500 sq. m of which occupied by buildings). Established worldwide, Triulzi exports approximately 70% of its production all over the world.
The company's offerings include an extensive array of both horizontal and vertical washer-dryers, automatic plants for i.g. production complete with accessories, laminated glass production lines, and wet powdering systems employed in the production of windshields, horizontal washer-dryers for curved glass washing and acid glass plants.
Index of products:
- Water treatment equipment and systems
- Horizontal washing machines
- Vertical washing machines
- Washing machines for automotive glass
- Washing machines for curved glass
- Complete insulating glass lines
- Butyl extruders
- Hot-melt extruders