LEMA was born in 1949 in Erba (Como) just as a small factory, and shortly after moved to Albavilla (Como) into an industrial complex that covers an area of three thousand square meters. After more than sixty years of experience in the production of molds and presses for the ceramic tile market, the brand LEMA has become known all over the world.
The fact that LEMA produces both presses and molds allows them to offer excellent quality results. The technicians of all ceramic makers that use Lema’s presses and molds for special pieces receive all the maximum support from LEMA quality products, producing very special and complex manufacturing lines with absolute confidence.
The proof of the excellence of LEMA lies in its products:
- Hydraulic presses for special pieces and trims of 10/25/50/188/500/620 tons
- Molds of any shape and size for any press and for different field
- Hydraulic press for molding and curing of various types of elastomers in coating buffer
- Advice for the construction of plants for production of special parts
- Advice for the construction of plants for curing of the buffers in the national and international markets continues to receive a considerable successes
- Mecanica De Precision Lema del Pacifico Meprelpa S.A., Cuenca, Ecuador, (Telephone: +593 7836171)
Materials, equipment supplied:
- Presses for trim pieces
- Presses for ceramic tiles
- Resin molds
- Molds for tile and trim piece presses
- Ceramic tiles