AMIG was established in 1980 on a know-how deriving from a long experience in glass production and engineering, supplies machinery, and equipment for production of household ware and technical ware worldwide.
Presently AMIG’s scope of production includes:
- Turntable presses with hydraulic or electric pressing mechanism and electronic control
- Full electric linear presses
- Linear and rotary fire polishers with either gas/air or gas/oxygen combustion system
- Turntable spinning machines, with individual spinning motors
- Rotary press-and-blow machines for jugs, large jars, ice buckets, flower vases, lighting ware
- Glass blocks lines
- High voltage insulators lines
In 1997 AMIG, OCMI-OTG and M*T Forni Industriali, established an industrial group capable of supplying a comprehensive range of equipment for the hollow glass industry as well as of performing projects plants on a turn-key basis in both glass household ware and technical ware fields.
Over the last years, such a synergy has allowed AMIG to operate as a main contractor and perform, all over the world, turnkey projects of plants for the production of high voltage insulators.
Index of products:
- Forehearths, feeders, ball-gatherers
- Press and blow machines
- Presses for hollow glass
- Spinning machines
- Fire polishing and grinding machines
- Stemware and brick sealing machines
- Loaders and robots for forming machines
- Plant Engineering