The Antonini Srl Company was founded in 1942 by Antonini Fosco in Ponte a Elsa, a small town near Florence in the heart of Italy, and since then it has always worked in the branch of glass. Beginning as a domestic management firm with only 5 employers, it has passed today to 50 and has developed its image and reputation thanks to technological innovations, permitting Antonini to obtain appreciation all over the world.
Their machines are obtained after a careful research of material which warrants to their technology a prompt adaptability to customers’ demands.
They started the construction of their new plant in 1995 and here every single component of their lehrs is carried out and assembled. By the installation of innovating machineries, together with a high specialized staff, Antonini has now increased their leadership in the field, concentrating their efforts on lehrs lasting and efficiency.
The production program provides for:
- Annealing Lehrs for the whole range of articles in leaden crystal, pyrex, opal and hollow glass like bottles, homely objects, pharmaceutics, electric light pendants, driving mirrors, manual products
- Decoration Lehrs
- Lehrs for Inks Drying
- Tunnel for Thermal treatments on glass such as hot bending or deformation generally until 820 °C
- Moulds Preheating Ovens
- Annealing Lehr for Glass Blocks
- Lehrs for Car Lights
- Toughening Lehrs
- Lehrs Upgrading, overhauling, modifications, revisions and modernizations; this service concerns every kind and trademarks lehrs
- Accessories and Spare parts
- Cold Treatment
Index of products:
- Preheating ovens
- Annealing lehrs
- Double belt annealing and decorating lehrs
- Tempering ovens for hollow glass
- Hot glass scrapers
- Annealing and decorating machines
- Other machines, tools and accessories for hollow glass processing
- Annealing lehrs for processing and finishing of glass tubes